been thinking a lot lately about the need for a community materials co-op. There is such a wealth of art supplies and recycled materials in Savannah, sometimes their original owners don't need them anymore. We need to set up a place to house and display these materials so that they can be shared with other members of our community.
In the coming year, we will be working to spread the Loop It UP program! I would love to be able to supply any school or organization with the supplies that they will need to participate!
This is the very beginning! We need your help. If you would like to become involved, please join the Facebook Group or email fibersforce@scad.edu -- this way we can keep you in the loop!!!!!
2 comments:
YES!! This is so necessary, and wonderful! I remember Cayewah dreaming about doing this, years ago. I'm so glad you are making it happen, Molly. You are amazing. Truly. Love!
Thanks T!!!!
you make my heart smile, every step of the way!!!
You'll have to come this way and visit soon and meet all the kids! they are wonderful! hope you are good, sweetie pie!
xo
Post a Comment